Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Dynadot Drop Catcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://dudster.com/dynadot-drop-catcher/

Interested in obtaining an expired domain drop catcher? We have an exclusive deal with Dan Ramirez, the developer behind the popular drop tool sold through Expron.com. You can either purchase the software directing from Dan at $129 a pop or you can buy it from me for only $99. You will not find this deal anywhere on the Internet. Dan and I are business partners, so I can promise you that searching Google for 100 hours isn’t going to result in a cheaper version of this drop catcher.

I have 2 versions of the drop tool available, the one that runs on all supported TLD’s at Dynadot.com and one that supports IDN domains. Each one is sold seperately.

Important: To use these drop catchers you must have at minimum bulk pricing enabled on your account. Bulk pricing requires that you have either spent $500 over the past 12 months or you prepay your account. If you go the route of prepaying, all of this goes towards future domain registrations and nothing goes to Dynadot as overhead.

To limit the number of scammers that are looking to hit and run, I have disabled the ability to directly purchase this through my site. If you are interested in obtaining the Dynadot drop catcher at $99, you must email me at [email protected] or call me at (858)232-1023. Once I have confirmed that you are legit, I will send a Google Checkout invoice or Paypal invoice, whichever is easier for you.

Dudster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This drop catcher and others are about to go through a major rebranding, this will be the lowest price we offer it at.

Mephian

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does it still support multithreading? I saw once that it does, but I am not sure. If it is not, how many queries/minute can I perform with this tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom