Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

e-gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been a user of paypal for over 5 years now....

I have seen a lot of reference to e-gold, and just recently visited their website for the first time.

After reading their policies, terms, procedures, etc, I have really liked what I have read...especially the 10% affiliate referral rate they have.

Just wondering is anybody would mind sharing their trials and tribulations with me?

I am leaning towards opening up an account with them, but would feel a little more comfortable hearing some other member's experience with them.

Thanks!

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure but sure thre is not an e-goldsucks website ;)
let's see what other says

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha, funny you mentioned that. I even typed in 'e-gold sucks' at google just to see if I could find some negatives. Pretty much a positive review. Of course all ways to make or accept payments have their pros and cons, but this seems to have very few cons. I am thinking at least to use it as an option to paypal for now, maybe not use it 100% until I am more confident in it.

Crazysah

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can send money to a paypal account from e-gold or recieve money from one!

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can send money to a paypal account from e-gold or recieve money from one!
In my opinion (not joke now) if something like that cannot happen then e-gold don't seems so good because it is not widely used like paypal, for example check some big web companies they would be using paypal not e-gold(?) I think that's problem

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are some intermediaries who may allow you to transfer between e-gold, paypal and others - but they usually charge a pretty penny to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom