Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

E M M I T T . S M I T H - ROOKIE CARDS. Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heyo guys -n- gals.

I have an opportunity to acquire some *Mint Condition* Emmitt Smith ROOKIE Cards.

If you are not aware - Emmitt has recently become the #1 Leading Rusher in NFL History. He is the 1st & only man with 11 consecutive 1000 yard seasons. He is #1 all time in rushing Touchdowns with 152 (and counting). Four League Leading Rusher Titles. 2 MVP Awards. 3 Super Bowls. Etc.

He is not only one of the greatest players in the history of football - but he's also a good guy with a good reputation. All his collectable stuff is going up. Now - with the final title - and his probable retirement after this season - the ROOKIE cards could be crazy very soon.

I'm trying to get prices right now. My dad is also a sports card collector.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I want to know is there anybody else here who might want a card? - or a few? - depending on price and quantity?

A

airnike764

I might be interested. PM me with prices if they are good

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problem. Actually - I will post them publicly - unless it's a very small number available.

I should mention that these will come from a big sports dealer in the D A L L A S area - and I have done biz with them several times. No hassle stuff. :)

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can compare prices for cards at http://thepit.com/. It operates just like the stock market.

I always check here and at Ebay to determine the going rates.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it the 1989 Score Rookie card?

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Onyx
Is it the 1989 Score Rookie card?

The 89 score series doesn't have emmitt smith. That series has Troy Aikman and Barry Sanders.

Emmitt Smith's rookies year was 90' and his best card is undoubtedly the 1990 Score Supplemental card.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are sports cards back in?. I remember they were hot when I was in grade 6, which is about 12 years ago. They then died a year or two later. I know they still sell them, but are they hot?. I mean, every weekend there were card shows and stuff, but I never see those around anymore. Don't even know if we have a cardshop in our town anymore. :D

I mainly collected hockey cards(doh)...shoulda collected baseball.

RMF

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey RMF - Another cat avatar. Awesome! :D

Yes it's the SCORE card - and I am still waiting on price & quantity. Apparently there is a decent sized
run/demand on the card right now.

Update ASAP

TheTron

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a Top's Jerry Rice rookie card from when i collected cards when i was younger.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
I have Jim(my) Brown, Terry Bradshaw, Roger Staubach, and Joe Montana RCs from my card dealing days :eek:

I used to be huge into cards. I miss it, but the internet killed the prices of cards big-time... So I got out of cards (kept about $30,000 worth for personal enjoyment) and started dealing in domain names!! :D :D :D

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom