Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Earnings down in Sept?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My earnings and rate per click has been significantly down for the past couple of days...anyone else experiencing low rates per click this month?

From reading threads about other companies this appears to be widespread, it is just September is not such a good month or is there more to this?

Appreciate any feedback/comments.

Cheers.:pop2:

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi 9888,

It was Labour Day(Sept 4) weekend and probably last best weekend of the season.

Gas prices were dropped about 70 cents per gallon. :car: I'm not surprised with the numbers. :beer_yum: :fish2:

Sam

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation Sam.

All going well things should return to normal in due course.:angel_smile:

grevan

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have noticed this drop in my earnings too.
So i´m not alone...:smash:

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There seems to be a somekind of plunge in PPC earnings so far into this month.

Sedo is down for many.

What about your DS portfolios?

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm noticing that RPM for parked has gone way down the past few days, and it even looks like visits are way down, not just on labor day. At the same time I've noticed more strangeness with regards to the estimated revenue. At noon a couple days ago it was more than it ended up being for the whole day, and today it looks like visitors are just no longer showing up. Very strange.

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sevent said:
I'm noticing that RPM for parked has gone way down the past few days, and it even looks like visits are way down, not just on labor day. At the same time I've noticed more strangeness with regards to the estimated revenue. At noon a couple days ago it was more than it ended up being for the whole day, and today it looks like visitors are just no longer showing up. Very strange.
I'm experience that too with the exception of the last part ("and today it looks like visitors are just no longer showing up.") because I have all normal.

My CTR is also up and down... strange things from September 3 till now. Is there any "official" explanation?

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First earnings are down at the beginning of September because the 2,3, and 4th were holidays. Which means a lot of people were out of town on the 1st as well.

On the 3rd we also had a denial of service attack, and any ip that hit us more than 50,000 times was blocked by our upstreams providers, so that affected us as well, because that knocked some large isps out in certain countries. We removed the blocks this afternoon, so if tomorrow is normal than that could have been the problem.

According to my overall numbers, the 1st through the 4th were kind of bland. The 5th was better, and today is much better than the 5th. I looked at our historical data for the same weekend over the past 5 years (I've been doing this too long), and every year is about the same for this weekend. But be prepared September overall is ususally pretty boring. October picks up because of Halloween costumes, and then the big holidays are right around the corner.

Hope this is what everybody was looking for.

Donny

georgeh

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I am experiencing the same strangeness with regards to the estimated revenues. The actual revenue was only about 50% of the estimated revenue in the past three days. An example, the estimated clicks for one automobile site was 18, but the acutal clicks is 6 when I checked the stat this morning. Three days ago, usually the actually estimate revenue was slightly higher than estimated revenue for me.

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmm...my earnings are definately down now...as I see that my account has been suspended.

Donny can you please let me know why...a/c id; gds***;

unlike most of the people who complain about being suspended I have never promoted my domains or clicked or asked anyone to click any of my domains, the traffic they get is just what they get.

Curious to find out what the problem is.

Cheers.

Looks like I will need to edit my signature!

UPDATE: All sorted now, thanks for your prompt contact Donny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom