Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Easyspace.com - Review this Registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNForum-News

Level 5
Reaction score
Easyspace.com was founded in 1997 to address a gap in the market for hosting and domain products at affordable prices, always driving to be innovative. In January 2000, Easyspace became the UK\'s first fully-operational registrar for ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) which is the official Internet registration body approved by the United States Department of Trade & Commerce. Easyspace is also a registered member of Nominet.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They suck really BIG TIME. The worst of the worst. Stay away.

Several yrs ago they got me on board with good initial prices and slick advertising but when it came time to renew they wanted much more money (I recall about double). When I resisted and tried to transfer away they wanted a $35 transfer away service charge for each name reg'd there (which was not in their TOS at the time). Also demanded lots of faxed paperwork sent to the U.K. Rather than pay all that money I let all my com's there expire and complained to UK Nominet on the co.uk and org.us names and Nominet was on my side and forced the transfers to Tucows without paying the Easyspace fees.

ukregistrar

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have never had any problems with Easyspace for my personal domains. The prices are very reasonable and I note that their transfer fee is comparable with Nominet's, so no reason to complain here. I would recommend them to friends - control panel is very easy to use and can manage all aspects of my domains there.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you work for Easyspace?
Their prices are high and they have a transfer out fee for ALL domains.
Not just .co.uk.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never try this trap and scam.

Couldn´t. Recommend. A. Product.

Stay away at all cost.

Warning.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
easyspace is no good, they will rip you off big time please read uneasyspace.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom