Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ebay domain selling templates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get one of those html templates for selling domains at ebay?

I am sure it would look better than just typing the name in a blank page at ebay.

thanks!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just use html in the description. I didn't know people were using "templates" .. I figured they just made up some html and saved it. So you are looking to use the html someone else created? Or are you saying there are specific templates out there for ebay?

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ah, maybe you are right GD.
It's just that I systematically see very 'pro' looking domain name pages for sale at ebay, and i assumed there were templates made to work with ebay to control photos..etc... some look like mni web pages.
I am sure that helps in giving extra selling power, by making one look more professional.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't see what is keeping you from "lifting" one of those pages and giving it your own touch.

Make your own template!

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll do it :)
it's just that it seemed to me (I thought) that they were using some custom software to design it specifically for ebay. The buttons, rotating photos, all kinds of stats that seemed to be linked live to overture etc...
there was one specific (among the many) that seemed awsome, cant remember the domain.

truenames

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yea, just right click and view source, and then just change it to suit your own needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom