Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ebay Problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sell some domains and buy some over ebay. Mostly reason because its easier to sell crappier domains on ebay.

Anyhow the fees are enormously large and I have a bit to pay off. I just got a invoice today they are going to take fees off my paypal within 10 days.

Thing is all of the fees charged except one was charged on items that the buyer didn't pay.

This is complete bs. I have to pay for fees that I didn't recieve bloodly payment for.

Does anyone know how to cancel a ebay account. The fees isn't alot low xx but right now I just spent all my money on investing and won't be selling till im unbanned from dp.

How do i contact ebay about this? I don't deserve so much fee as almost all of them wasn't even paid.

No wonder everyone left ebay.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For any unpaid item, you can get a credit for the Final Value by visiting the Resolution Center and filing a non-paying bidder complaint, but you have to do it within 45 days after the auction ended.

Go to this link for instructions;

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/no-payment.html

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did that after I contacted live chat.
I don't know how long it takes hopefully it will be fast enough.
He told me it was 4 days ago which I had this invoice but only today did they mail me so I have approximately six days to come up with the funds or wait for a fee back.
Pretty much bs. Probably won't use ebay after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom