Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjaguar13

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a few domains that kinda suck, like 4 letter domains that are sort of pronounceable, but not really, 3 letter .US domains that contain bad letters, and stuff like that. I need money, and just want to get rid of the domains. What's the best way to of doing it, eBay or TDNAM? eBay seems to be full of end users who don't have a clue what domains are worth. TDNAM seems like I would get higher bids, but only if the domain was really good.

Domain Days 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you tried here, i.e., in the sales section.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never sold anything at TDNAM, I don't know why but nothing moves for me there? I think I heard the same for others. A good place for buyers(bargain hunters), not so hot for sellers.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are trying to get rid of them, both are good..

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would anyone have information if TDNAM joined DDN?

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would anyone have information if TDNAM joined DDN?

The TDNAM platform is a separate sales platform to the Domain Distribution Network (DDN). However, GoDaddy is a DDN Partner.

If you're domains are registered with GoDaddy and you would like to list them for sale across the DDN, you will need to contact your Account Rep and ask them to be entered into the Premium Listings program. Premium Listings is GoDaddy's re-branded version of the DDN.

Let me know if you have any questions about the DDN.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have never sold/purchased a single name on eBay or TDNAM either. I don't really like the TDNAM interface as I think it looks messy. eBay is for purchasing vintage computers, Asian horror flicks and heart-shaped potato chips. :)

DomainName

Live, Eat, Breathe Names
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Both eBay and tdnam are terrible. Too much junky names on both formats. If I had to pick one though I would go with tdnam, since there is 1) a better sorting option for the buyer than eBay 2) free reserve option

A few months back the .us extension sold well on tdnam, so you may be able to get some decent $ for your 3L.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom