Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Education and Addiction Domains or Websites - Generic and/or with Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to pick up some domains related to education and addiction, like the title says

Please PM ONLY. Do not post your names in the thread.

Budget
I have $1k total to spend. This could be spent on a single domain, 2, 5 or 20 domains. It all depends on what people submit.

Keywords (examples)
Education: e.g. - online school, college, degree programs, etc. (nothing related to high school or elementary school please. It should be higher education only)

Addiction: e.g. - drug, alcohol, gambling, sex addiction, rehab, counseling, treatment centers, etc etc.

Extensions
Mainly interested in .com and .org. I might consider other gTLDs, but would depend on how strong the keywords or amount of traffic, so please don't send me your pigeon doo. I will also consider ccTLDs, but ONLY from English-speaking countries. (Please DO NOT send ccTLDs like .in, .cn, .es, or any non-English speaking country, as I will not even consider them)

Traffic
Domains should have some traffic. The amount is not important, only that it gets at least some traffic (but more is better, obviously). This can be type-in (higher priority) or if the domain is an expired site with existing backlinks, or an existing developed website that gets traffic.

You do not need to provide proof of stats upon initial submission, but if you can give me an indication of how much traffic and/or revenue that will be good. I will respond to only those domains I am interested, and upon response I may ask for proof of traffic if you have it, so be prepared to provide that in case I reply with interest to any of your domains/sites.

That's it. Thanks and looking forward to see what you have. :cheers:

Domain summit 2024

Icenevermelts

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have one LLLL.net but im not sure it has traffic

nameproposals

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent. Please reply if you are interested.

Thanks...

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who submitted. I have bought one name so far. Still sussing some others out, so if you havn't heard back I may still be evaluating your name(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators