Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Elequas Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Here's a recorded verison of the interview that elequa did last night in WebmasterRadio.fm with Monte Cahn, CEO of Moniker.com.

[Edit: Removed the file as it's not compatible with Windows Media Player]

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
? They need to put archives up. I always forget to listen to it.

Really amazing after all this time there are no archives. After all, can it really be that complex to do? I wonder if the old shows were even saved? What a waste of great knowledge by not having archives since it started.

I actually remembered to listen to it last night (but only remembered late, the last 1/2 of the show with Elequa). Unfortuantely, for some odd reason I found Elequa's words real tough to understand. Not sure why as overall his English was OK.

No matter how high I turned my volume I simply did not understand what he was saying :huh: Odd thing is it was not a reception problem with the internet connection, which seemed to be good. It was some other issue. Anyone else notice it?

P.S. Did not imply it was his English. May have been my computer speakers. Whatever the reason, it was odd.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Had to go out last night so I missed this show too. Definitely looking forward to an archive so I can hear the Elequa segment and catch up on some others I missed.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I caught some of the Adam segment the other week but had to leave in the middle of the show. I had a few reception problems in the past but fixed it by using the lower bandwidth stream.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
trader said:
Unfortuantely, for some odd reason I found Elequa's words real tough to understand. Not sure why as overall his English was OK.
.......Anyone else notice it?

I also came in at the end of Elequa's part of the show.

Elequa was educated in the U.S. at the best schools*.
So, his english is better than mine.

However, he is concise in what he says.

DNJournal
"Began his education at Switzerland’s historic Le Rosey School. AL-Ghanim moved to America and graduated from St. Stephen's School in Alexandria, Virginia, then spent his college years at American University in Washington, D.C., where he continues to maintain a home."

http://www.dnjournal.com/columns/coverstory2.htm

Ahmed

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, I had to re-encode the file and upload it again.

Download

File Size: 26.7 MB | Length: 29:11 | File Format: MP3

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom