Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Email Contact Reselling

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know that people on this board have different opinions regarding contacting those who may be interested in buying your domains via email, but for those who do, and have success at it, is it possible for you to share what a sample letter to a recipient would look like for those of us who are new to this? As always, any help is greatly appreciated.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use this one with decent results. Although the first reply is usualy:"How much?" so, if you know what you want for the domain, it is good practice to list the price in your email.

Dear [bla],

Our company spends quite a bit of time, money, and resources acquiring generic domain names. [DomainName.com] has already generated much interest from other parties.

We have plans to develop this domain name for our own use, but we are considering offers. Within 10 days, we will either accept the highest offer or continue with our plans to develop this domain. Thank you for any interest you may have.

Please let us know if you would like to make an offer before we finalize our plans.

Sincerely,

Bla Bla Bla

This is a one time mailing. We will not contact you again unless we receive a reply to this correspondence. Thanks again.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That is what I was looking for to send out to a bunch of retailers.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had thousands of $ in sales due to this technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom