Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Email Redirection Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For those who manage a number of sites (each with their own domain specific email addresses) How do you go about redirecting your emails to a primary email address? Can the emails only be redirected to a normal pop email address account in Outlook, or could it be also redirected to a web based email address account such as Gmail?

Thanks in advance, for any input.

Domain Days 2024

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you should be able to redirect to a normal pop email address account in Outlook by using an option your hosting company provides in your control panel

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
doughmeins said:
you should be able to redirect to a normal pop email address account in Outlook by using an option your hosting company provides in your control panel

I'm more interested in redirecting to a web based email address, such as gmail... do you know if that's possible?

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DogFaceBoy said:
Yes you can. I forward all of my emails to my @hotmail.com account. Just go into Cpanel, under mail section, and select forwarders.

Thanks man!

MrDude said:
I have a wildcard email on all my domains then forward them all to my GMail. This is pretty simple if you have cPanel, If you do have cPanel just drop me a PM

Cheers man, will do :)

I have figured this out, thanks all the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom