Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Email service to use with Estibots end-user feature? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosstone

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started using Estibots feature that generates a list of endusers to contact for your domain. I love it.

The problem is that I am afraid gmail might ban my account for sending out too many e-mails a day with it.

Anyone know of any place you can buy a e-mail service with smtp address and all that you can use for bulk e-mails daily without fear of getting banned?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great.

Thanks
CC

Diabro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am familiar with estibot but not this feature. Is it spamming?

bosstone

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not spamming its just bulk mailing t people who may be interested in buying your domain based on there domains or google adwords bids. Its the same as anyone else trys to contact and find endusers just doing it a bit more quickly and easily then typing up 100's of emails. Its my favorite feature on estibot.

Diabro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool. Why not use your own domain and host?

bosstone

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am using my gmail account now which works great... but i am afraid if i send over 100 emails a today they might ban me. I could use my hostgator.com server i guess not usre if they have a limit on how many e-mails you can send out at a time?

Any thoughts?

slaich2000

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Unlimited bandwidth means you may send tons of emails a day. Go and signup for ixwebhosting it very nice.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it spamming?

i would consider it spamming

sending out unsolicited emails in bulk to recipients which were generated by a service, could definitely be considered as spam...

and the service who provides the list of email addresses could be liable as well.

the use of a gmail address will likely get deleted anyway, cause i delete all the one's i get :)

i would advise you to "personalize each and every solicitation"

imo...

bosstone

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No service generates any list. Anyways I figured it out. Its no different than what ever last one of you does who contacts end users.

Good luck

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SMTP.com has the service you asked about. i dont use it though. are you saying you can send out a single email to all contacts simultaneously? I didnt know it could even do that. I send them one by one, personalized but i route them through my host server to use my own email from my website. i'm still somewhat concerned about getting blocked though. its a lingering fear i suppose. what was the solution you came up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom