Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

End user prices on disease related .org names

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnfuser1234567

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would like any input on end user prices for disease related .org names. Any sales you have made in the past or any other sales you have seen. The name gets local exact search volume of 1.6k a month 3.6k global. Any input you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like any input on end user prices for disease related .org names. Any sales you have made in the past or any other sales you have seen. The name gets local exact search volume of 1.6k a month 3.6k global. Any input you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Why not give the name? Unless we know the name it's almost impossible to say since it heavily depends on how common the disease related condition is and how close of a keyword match it is. 1.6k search volume seems low to me.

dnfuser1234567

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
David - I will send you a PM.

Everyone else - I am trying to get ball park figures. I have no experience pricing these kind of names... The name is an exact match for diseasename + disease. It is limited to a specific geographic location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom