Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

End user rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm fed up of the smartass end-user that always crops up when you are targeting potential buyers....the one out of every fifty that fire back a line like;

"wouldn't you be better trying to sell to someone who doesn't already have a website....if you do your homework, that is?"

I feel obliged to educate them about the importance of traffic, and point out that they are spending money off-line to drive traffic to their website; that money spent that way could be better spent buying a domain that'll get them 500 unique, targeted visitors, every month - and they will have an asset to boot!

I don't want to have to do that - I'm not a teacher...

When do you think non-domainers will catch on to traffic - anyone got any suggestions for how we can collectively educate the masses, and drive up the value of our assets?

Domain Days 2024

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I think if you educate the masses, it'll drive down the value of our assets over time. It would be better to make something they can read for more information so you don't end up repeating yourself.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think there is a disconnect with upper management/marketing and their IT department.
It should be common sense that if you are paying 10 a click for addwords and a domain with same keyword gets 1k visitors a month they could spen a ton on that domain and save money, problem is half the IT people dont have a clue either. I think they are lacking common sense.
What irritates me more than endusers is domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom