Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enhancement Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is one feature I would really like SEDO to try. Maybe you all have similar thoughts or ideas.

I have a number of domains with lots of traffic but poor click-though. The reason is I have to guess what keyword works best with the name. I've never figured out the best words to use and I'm sure lose money as a result. Here is my idea:

Every SEDO page has a SEARCH box. What if instead of the word SEARCH, it said, "What EXACTLY are you looking for since you clicked on this domain name so we can bring it up?" (Or words to that effect).

But here's the bonus - if they actually type something in, it is saved to a file we can view in our accounts to help us generate the best keywords.

Thoughts?

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like it, I think they should atleast give it a try.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi BELLC1 (and others)!

To shed a little light on this subject, the search box on the landing pages will adjust the links displayed in the "related links" field. The related links are those links on the sides of pakring pages that will lead a user to another list of advertisements.

Everytime a visitor searches for a word or phrase different from your assigned keyword, this information is recorded and used in the future within that section. The easiest way to see this information is by visiting your domain through your browser. Should you see links that are not generated by the categories the domain is listed in, those came from a visitor searching on your site. Thos esearches can be used to tailor your keyword.

With that said, we are always looking for ways to improve the programs and services we offer, so your very constructive feedback is greatly appreciated and will certainly be considered when changes are made.

Please feel free to share any other positive or constructive feedback you might have so that we can make sure the marketplace and parking program are as usable as possible.

Thank you again, and I hope you all have a great day!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
While expanding on the current features, how about providing more data on the referrers? Currently the info is basic and restricted to 2 or 3 URL's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom