Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eNom $6.95 reseller account question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezinestein

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a $6.95 eNom reseller account. If I set someone up with an $8.95 eNom RESELLER account and they then register 10 names, who pays the transaction charges? Do I get a clean $2 each name? Or do I pay the $.95 plus percentage?

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers,
Ezinestein

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They pay 10 x $8.95, and you get 10 x $2 in commission.

Lats...

ezinestein

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So where does this $.95 and percentage thing come in? Is it only if you set someone up with a retail account? Meaning for every name they buy through their retail account - you then pay these charges?

Sorry I'm so confused.

Cheers,
ezinestein

Lats

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know about any $.95 or percentages.

On my account, somebody buys a domain for the pricing I set, and I get the difference from $6.95.

Lats...

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ezinestein
Hi,

I have a $6.95 eNom reseller account. If I set someone up with an $8.95 eNom RESELLER account and they then register 10 names, who pays the transaction charges? Do I get a clean $2 each name? Or do I pay the $.95 plus percentage?

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers,
Ezinestein

You get everything above 6.95.

DomainOrders

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's some different scenarios which I think are accurate (I'm sure I'll be told if they're not) and may help clarify things:

1. You can fill your account by charging $100 to your credit card, eNom will deduct 3% leaving $97 in your account. You can buy domains yourself, $6.95 will be deducted from your account for each domain-year purchased.

2. You can send eNom a check for $100 to fill your account, all $100 will go to your account. Buy domains yourself as in #1, $6.95 deducted from your account for each domain-year.

3. You use Registry Rocket to sell domains via your account at $8.95/domain-year. For each purchase, the transaction fee (.95+3% of 8.95 (for one year) = 1.22) will be deducted, leaving you with a 78 cent profit. If, for example, a domain is registered for 2 years, then the fee is .95+3% of 17.90 (2 years at 8.95/yr) = 1.49, leaving you with a 2.51 profit for that transaction.

4. You create a Reseller subaccount with a $8.95 cost give it to somebody. They fill their account with funds; if they use a credit card, then eNom will deduct 3% from their deposit. You are not involved in that transaction. When they purchase domains, the purchase price (8.95) is deducted from their account pool and you are credited with the commission of $2.00 per domain-year.

5. You create a Reseller subaccount with a $8.95 cost and give it to somebody. They use Registry Rocket to sell domains to their customers via their account, at say, $10.95. The subaccount holder pays the transaction fee of .95+3% of 10.95 (= 1.28), giving them a profit of 72 cents. You get a commission of $2 for the sale.

This is my understanding of how it works. As I said, if I'm offbase anywhere, I'm sure somebody will let me know.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was about to answer this question but DomainOrders did a good job here... well done.

tw

ezinestein

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for taking the time to respond like that. It was exactly what I was wondering.

Cheers,
ezinestein

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom