Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enom $6.95 Reseller Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellinbiz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm considering purchasing a $6.95 Reseller Enom account today. Having heard some of the warnings is there any reason NOT to buy one of these two on Ebay:
RARE $6.95 ENOM DOMAIN RESELLER ACCOUNT!
or
RARE 6.95 eNom DOMAIN RESELLER ACCOUNT

Thanks!

EDIT:
Any suggestions or comments? I'll probably buy one later tonight so I can participate in Enom Club Drop auctions and not get hit with a $30 registration fee. In the meantime if anyone has a $6.95 Enom Reseller account they would like to sell please let me know.

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, there is a good reason not to buy.

You can go to fabulous.com and buy all the domains you want for $6.75 each.

Dan Warner announced their new pricing at the TRAFFIC conference last week. They say that this is their cost (including cc fees and such).

Ahh - I see you want to avoid the charges on drops. ya - that's a good reason. If all you want is a reseller account, I can get you an enom reseller account at the $8.95 level for free. If you buy tons of drops, it still may be worth buying your way into a $6.95 account though.

--Rob

sellinbiz said:
I'm considering purchasing a $6.95 Reseller Enom account today. Having heard some of the warnings is there any reason NOT to buy one of these two on Ebay:
RARE $6.95 ENOM DOMAIN RESELLER ACCOUNT!
or
RARE 6.95 eNom DOMAIN RESELLER ACCOUNT

Thanks!

EDIT:
Any suggestions or comments? I'll probably buy one later tonight so I can participate in Enom Club Drop auctions and not get hit with a $30 registration fee. In the meantime if anyone has a $6.95 Enom Reseller account they would like to sell please let me know.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unless you are getting a shitload of domains through club drop you may as well pickup a free $7.95 one

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BLazeD said:
Unless you are getting a shitload of domains through club drop you may as well pickup a free $7.95 one

I've got a $6.95 account, but when I try to make a reseller account, the lowest it will allow me to set the pricing is to $8.95. How do you get a $7.95 account free? If you can - why cant the $6.95 resellers set to $7.95... seems silly.

--Rob

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
namezoom.com

Its $8.95 reg, but they send $1 back through paypal for every domain you reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom