Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ENOM and .EU Landrush Queues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brujah said:
Did ANYONE get any of their names with Enom's Queues? I know that Enom got several names too, but I don't know if they've allocated them or auctioned them or anything yet.

i got some that where directly caught with enom
But not the names that where caught with other registrars that did catch for enom.
I have contacted enom support, but no answer yet

Brujah

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
i got some that where directly caught with enom
But not the names that where caught with other registrars that did catch for enom.
I have contacted enom support, but no answer yet

This was the only answer I've been given so far.

"You can to www.whois.eu and query for the names you entered in the queue to see if you won the registration. Another way to tell is to look for them in your account - if you one them, they'll be visible there."

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Brujah said:
This was the only answer I've been given so far.

"You can to www.whois.eu and query for the names you entered in the queue to see if you won the registration. Another way to tell is to look for them in your account - if you one them, they'll be visible there."

one example is that i entered to my queue was heiz.eu , ok I see that enom has caught it with some other registrar, but thats not my whois info. But I don`t think that anyone else would have added it to the $299 queue ,so I belive I won it. But when the whois is going to change I don`t know. I could give other examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom