Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

eNom API anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got myself an eNom $7.95 reseller account, only to find that it costs another $99 per year to actually resell domains online, (using their PDQ system to create your own customized eNom site).

The only other alternative seems to be to use their API scripts and make your own reseller site. It seems awfully complicated so I wondered if anyone else had ever tried it, and whether they had had any success?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So how much does it cost? I could find the pricing for DramsPlus, but not for the regular version?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyweb said:
http://www.dramsystem.com/packages.php?spt=4
looks like $95 or $14.95 a month

Presumably you know about enom's free registry rocket and don't like it
DRAM does look slick, but at $95 it's hardly a cheeper alternative to eNom's PDQ system.

No, I've never heard of "registry rocket", as I said I only just got my eNom account, please enlighten me!

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got a straight-forward "registry rocket" site online, so that I can see what a working example would look like?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can create one in 5 minutes from the control panel. Create one, see how it looks, and you can add it as an iframe inside another design or something creative. ;)

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
You can create one in 5 minutes from the control panel. Create one, see how it looks, and you can add it as an iframe inside another design or something creative. ;)

If you are referring to "RegistryRocket" then what you are describing is something, that I didn't know could be done!

I would like to see any examples of this, if someone has done it.

how can it framed, inside <td> </td> tags?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just pop the url inside the iframe tags.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay, here's a working example I have just created:
https://www.registryrocket.com/default.asp?ec=9DE6DAE1-08CB-42CC-ABC7-6

It's not much to look at, and you have no control over the colors or pretty much anything except the logo at the top and the exit link at the bottom, but it is free and easy to setup...

Still think I may have to have a go at the API, which you can fully integrate into your own site. Would be interested in hearing from anyone who's done it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom