Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ENOM>>Club Drop ERRORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with the club Drop auctions? When I put in names for the days drops it shows they all have 10 pts or more. Thought this a little odd as one was my typo and listed 10 pts. So I plugged in a couple randon (sdkjhfgksjhkf.com) and would you believe it, Enom came back with 10 pts? How is that possible when the domain is not even scheduled for a drop?

Anyone else give this a try and plug in a fake name, and it will come up with 10 pts. Is there a new policy, have they raised their rates? Just last week the bids started at 2 pts?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FMS said:
Does anyone know what is going on with the club Drop auctions? When I put in names for the days drops it shows they all have 10 pts or more. Thought this a little odd as one was my typo and listed 10 pts. So I plugged in a couple randon (sdkjhfgksjhkf.com) and would you believe it, Enom came back with 10 pts? How is that possible when the domain is not even scheduled for a drop?

Anyone else give this a try and plug in a fake name, and it will come up with 10 pts. Is there a new policy, have they raised their rates? Just last week the bids started at 2 pts?

Yes they raised it to 10 p. It was like week or two back

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you..I appreciate your letting me know.. I was wondering..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom