• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

enom.com losing my domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesonline

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
10
I have transferred 2 domains( .biz and .info) from godaddy.com to my reseller enom.com account 2 weeks ago, and all procedures seemed to be ok, godaddy.com had transferred them away smoothly. But later on, enom.com sent me an email telling me the losing registrar refused to transfer these domains away? I found these domains had actually been transferred away from godaddy.com already, and now they were transferred to A WRONG REGISTRAR corporatedomains.com (register site is on www.corpdom.com)!!!!
I told enom.com they could transfer domains to a wrong registrar and I believe this registrar is their reseller (because they LOOKS like enom.com, you may go to www.corpdom.com and know what I am talking about). But enom.com told me corporatedomains.com is their PARTNER not reseller(I don't know what is the difference?), and they told me to ASK corporatedomains.com why my domains went to their database? So enom.com won't do anything even they lost client's domains and just tell their clients to solve problems caused by enom.com? These 2 domains are not good(I think that's why these 2 domains still belong to me so far, if they are real nice ones, the whois could be modified to some other people already), and I stop transferring any more domains to enom.com now, I can't take any more risks due to enom.com's unsafe and irresponsible attitude!!
Do you have such an expirence with enom.com or other registrars? What chances would I take back my domains?
Any idea and suggestion are appreciated.

Thank you.
 
That's weird. Considering the sex.com ruling, it seems odd Enom would just brush it off.
 
It's new news if corpdom.com is enom partner in registration.

It must be partner in domain grabbing.
 
It's interesting that I can login corpdom.com with eNom's ID/password.
I think you had better to contact eNom again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom