Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom.com losing my domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have transferred 2 domains( .biz and .info) from godaddy.com to my reseller enom.com account 2 weeks ago, and all procedures seemed to be ok, godaddy.com had transferred them away smoothly. But later on, enom.com sent me an email telling me the losing registrar refused to transfer these domains away? I found these domains had actually been transferred away from godaddy.com already, and now they were transferred to A WRONG REGISTRAR corporatedomains.com (register site is on www.corpdom.com)!!!!
I told enom.com they could transfer domains to a wrong registrar and I believe this registrar is their reseller (because they LOOKS like enom.com, you may go to www.corpdom.com and know what I am talking about). But enom.com told me corporatedomains.com is their PARTNER not reseller(I don't know what is the difference?), and they told me to ASK corporatedomains.com why my domains went to their database? So enom.com won't do anything even they lost client's domains and just tell their clients to solve problems caused by enom.com? These 2 domains are not good(I think that's why these 2 domains still belong to me so far, if they are real nice ones, the whois could be modified to some other people already), and I stop transferring any more domains to enom.com now, I can't take any more risks due to enom.com's unsafe and irresponsible attitude!!
Do you have such an expirence with enom.com or other registrars? What chances would I take back my domains?
Any idea and suggestion are appreciated.

Thank you.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's weird. Considering the sex.com ruling, it seems odd Enom would just brush it off.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's new news if corpdom.com is enom partner in registration.

It must be partner in domain grabbing.

mohno

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's interesting that I can login corpdom.com with eNom's ID/password.
I think you had better to contact eNom again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom