Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ENOM.com ????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had the domain drugrehabclinic pushed to my account.

It was sitting there for a day. Someone has removed it and pushed it back to the original owner.

I am thinking someone is trying to take advantage of me as the past owner has a very large amount of domains at enom and must have some clout.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

What a coincidence the past owner had emailed me earlier in the day regretting having sold this domain.

---------- Post added 02-26-2010 at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-25-2010 at 11:48 PM ----------

I was the owner of DrugRehabClinic and then had it stolen.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Explain step by step what happened

lotk.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am wondering why mrsjello even pushed the domain to your account in the first place... I always just get refunded.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As you all know if you have owned something for 1 day or 10 years is no difference. Well I have owned DrugRehabClinic domain for over a a day that I bought from DNForum member mrsjello / igal lichtman.

Somehow this domain was removed from my account and put back to his account. I gave no authorization to this and am adamantly against it.

Previously in the day the owner had really wanted it back. Making up lies to get it back, offering me free domains etc.. I rejected.

Obviously mrsjello is to not be trusted but I do not know if enom as well. How did the name get removed from my account? Did he just ask them and they obliged cause he has thousands and thousands of names with them and I have none?

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does not sound good. This guy has a lot of clout in the industry and may of pulled a favor at enom.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are not kidding. I hate to see it get to this point.

I have appreciated the business we have done to this point, which is a lot, but this is just too bad to let go.

I was willing to work something out but found one of his emails insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom