Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom commission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I need some info from someone who as a reseller account with enom, I have a reseller account at enom and have some subaccount (retailer), if one of this renew a name for 1 or more years that is on his account and that is set for $ 28.00, enom get my standard $ 6.95 and I get the difference right? where can I saw this $ difference on my account that I earned? when and how they will disburse or put on your account that $.

Also about commission I have some commission since more then 1 month on my account, how can I get this commission disbursed or put on my account for registrations? I cant see anywhere on the site the info about this (or am missing it).

Please let me know.

Mike

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Take "Resellers" --> "sub-account"-->"Access your commission account." then You can see how much You have money. I have there also " Transfer money from your commission account to your main account " - that should transfer available commission to Your account.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuff
Take "Resellers" --> "sub-account"-->"Access your commission account." then You can see how much You have money. I have there also " Transfer money from your commission account to your main account " - that should transfer available commission to Your account.

thanks but I dont have any link that say: "Transfer money from your......." all I have is:
Account Balance
Commission $194.00
Available Commission $0.00

The amounts above show your current commission balance along with your available commission balance. All transactions (including retail and reseller subaccounts, RegistryRocket, and PDQ) have a 90 day hold period.

Mike

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You probably don't have a link since you don't have any available commission yet. Money has to stay pending for 90 days.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jh3
You probably don't have a link since you don't have any available commission yet. Money has to stay pending for 90 days.

thanks a lot, so that 90 days thing means the money need to stay there at least 90 days?

and what about the first question? I mean $ difference from a subaccount retailer? I mean that amount is for other sub account registrations but for example a guy yesterday renewed a name for 10 years and I don't see anywhere the difference from $ 6.95 to $ 28 on my account.

Mike

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Commission doesn't show in your account until 3 days after credit card sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom