Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom ENOM Credit Card Scam

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was the high bidder on a eNom auction on the 4th. I have gotten charged a total of 25 TIMES!!!! For the SAME TRANSACTION!

After 4 emails, 3 calls, and a call to them from my BANK MANAGER!!! .........nothing has been RESOLVED!!

To top it off!!.....I got an email tonight that my credit card will not go through!!! I wonder WHY?????????? Could it be they took ALL THE MONEY OUT OF IT?????????????

Anyone know WHO the heck to talk to and get something DONE?????? This is a bunch of money.....

Anne

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That isn't the only technical difficulty they've been having lately, maybe it's all due in part to new systems etc from all their registrar takeovers. Word of advice, do not use Enom.

I'm sure they'll credit your card back, either the credit company or enom. It's probably just a matter of pushing enough to get things done.

zzz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, the topic is a bit old, but for future reference, good credit card companies would let you dispute the charges. They would put the charges into dispute and you won't be billed for them until resolved. Just contact the cc's customer support.

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is some of the worst advice I've ever read. Dispute a credit card charge and any registrar will suspend your account. If you are to go this route, then at least transfer all of your domains to another registrar BEFORE filing a dispute with your credit card company.

YL-TRADER

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was resolved.
It took 22 days.

They admitted they were in the wrong...and apologized.

I went to my bank and they called them directly, I did not file a chargeback.

Anne

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom