Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enom DNS - problems recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If any of you use the enom Name servers, were they having problems in the past 48/72 hrs? I've noticed a HUGE drop in traffic and cannot at all pinpoint the problem !

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats one major disadvantage of using their not-so-good forwarding... you have no stats.... you have no clue what's going on with your traffic.... is it catching it.... is it resolving it properly..... is it filtering it... forwarding it? hah, sucky!

ceo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
: ) I understand....
Funnily I've personally never had major problems with using their NS services !

Even this instance, that I am seeking some info on, all 'websites' using enoms' ns's worked fine. No errors reported. Just the redirects have no stats on our severs.
So trying to find out what caused that ! Local server problem, or Enom NS or ..... !

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Always use parking program nameservers!

M

mole

mike031 said:
thats one major disadvantage of using their not-so-good forwarding... you have no stats.... you have no clue what's going on with your traffic.... is it catching it.... is it resolving it properly..... is it filtering it... forwarding it? hah, sucky!

You can subscribe to their Traffic Vista service. Works like a charm to monitor all forwarded and redirected names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom