Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enom DNS Updates Not Happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are the DNS updates at ENOM just not happening.

I had a .biz site that was updated and not has reverted to the old DNS information. And a second one (.com) I have changed at least twice in the last 48 hrs and still nothing. I have emptied my internet cache and tried the sites from two separate computers. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clemzonguy said:
Is it just me or are the DNS updates at ENOM just not happening.

I had a .biz site that was updated and not has reverted to the old DNS information. And a second one (.com) I have changed at least twice in the last 48 hrs and still nothing. I have emptied my internet cache and tried the sites from two separate computers. Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I had this same issue, after arguing with Techsupport for 2 days, explaining to them I could most likely teach them about DNS servers, they fixed the issue MANUALLY. I suggest opening a trouble ticket ASAP.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
theparrot said:
I have been having worse issues then it just not updating lately with enom dns. I have had sites start failing to resolve for awhile that have been entered for months! Seems enom dns has been having some issues lately.

My site is still resolving to Fabuous.com instead of my web host name servers. I am developing a site and I cannot do so until this is fixed. What a set back. I am having to use url forwarding.

I also got this two times in a row after trying to transfer a domain

Canceled - cannot obtain domain contacts from UWhois

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
enom dns servers are not forwarding at all. I have a bunch of sites there that forward to other locations in frames - and none of this traffic is resolving. I'm losing lots of adsense revenue today because of this.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thats the FREE service, it can happen anytime

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
healingsites said:
enom dns servers are not forwarding at all. I have a bunch of sites there that forward to other locations in frames - and none of this traffic is resolving. I'm losing lots of adsense revenue today because of this.

I learned my lesson a LONG time ago.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure this is what was causing the problem or not because I checked the sites in both Internet Explorer and Firefox but apparently with the new 1.0 upgrade of Firefox the internet cache is not shared with IE (I used to have to only clear that out). After going into firefox and choosing "clear" the site resolved properly.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have updated DNS and IP's at many registrars and have noticed they often resolve much slower at ENOM than others. This is especially noticable over the weekend whereas the weekends seem to make no difference with other firms but a big difference with Enom, perhaps a manual process is also involved there and they are either slow or not there.

At many firms DNS updates and IP address changes make the name resolve on the web very quickly or a short delay but not Enom. Been like that for me for a long time at Enom. Transfers also seem to take more days there than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom