Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom Domain Reseller Script Problem Question!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just installed an enom reseller / retail script on my website here http://www.comscout.com/CreateReseller.php and when trying to create an account, I keep getting the message:

We're sorry, there was an error registering.
The error was "Invalid client IP: 65.98.67.250"

Please try again

What the hell does this mean? I got told maybe I need to register the IP address I am using, how do I do this ... where at enom.com do I register this IP Address?

Thanks In Advance
Will

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ComScout.com said:
Hi,
I just installed an enom reseller / retail script on my website here http://www.comscout.com/CreateReseller.php and when trying to create an account, I keep getting the message:

What the hell does this mean? I got told maybe I need to register the IP address I am using, how do I do this ... where at enom.com do I register this IP Address?

Thanks In Advance
Will

"To activate your API and add/change your IP in the live environment, please complete the following steps:
Log-in to your account, click here to go to the eNom Support Center, click the Request Help link to send us your login name and IP and we'll add it to the live environment."

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks your help is much appreciated! Just did what you told me to do! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom