Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom down Again??!!!!!!!!!!?>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is just silly. For the what 3rd weekend in a row I have been unable to work in my account. with 356 names there I'm pretty much trapped, but this is starting to tick me off. No site should be down this much. Just because they take weekends off doesn't mean I do or their site should. Just because it will be a pain and expensive doesn't mean I won't move.

Harry

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DITTO !
DITTO !!
DITTO !!!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've already started moving. New regs are made elsewhere and when names come up for renewal they are getting transferred out. I already have 100 less names at Enom than I did at my peak there. I am also tired of Enom's search function not working - that was one of the most useful parts of the site to me - now all you get more than 50% of the time is boxes filled with question marks. It is really a shame to see what has happened there - they used to be head and shoulders above everyone else.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can do transfers. Need to do some DNS work. Late to post some sales but if I can't make the transfers well its pain. Who you guys going with? Drop club is still important to me and just haven't found someone else I prefer.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So........ did eNom get bought by VeriSlime? They seem to be adopting the same crappy customer service policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom