• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

eNom NS vis IP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ptez
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ptez

Guest
If I use enom for name server,
should I use fresh ip?

Or I can use the ip which is already used by others?

I know stargate can use shared ip,
and onlinenic cannot.

Goddady seems accecpt shared ip,
but the Name servers information never show up at nsiregistry.com! (........)

Anyone ever try enom?
 
You can't use duplicate IP addresses for nameservers, at any registrar. Some might allow you to, but it won't work because the master database requires a unique IP address for each nameserver in existance.
 
OOps, you may misunderstand me.

Yes, each name server can just have one ip, however, one ip can associate with many name servers....

That's how virtual hosting work.
 
NS are more a registery thing than registrar - but it's ok at enom to use use shared IP#, and they will work if everything else is ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom