Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom push + transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i forgot..

can a domain that has been pushed between two different enom acounts today, be initiated 4 transfer away to another registrar tomorrow, or do i have 2 wait b4 two months is up?

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
correct - as long as it was originally regg'ed at least 60 days ago, pushing between accounts is irrelevant.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pushing between accounts has no bearing on the age of the domain HOWEVER some registrars do not allow transfer to another registrar within 60 days of a push from another account.
As far as I remember this is not a problem at Enom.

FusionX

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A domain that was pushed in the last 7 days could not be pushed to to a different account. At least this is what I am getting right now.

FusionX

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At Enom I've several times pushed from a customer account to mine, added a renewal and pushed it back all within the hour with no problem at all.

FusionX

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
At Enom I've several times pushed from a customer account to mine, added a renewal and pushed it back all within the hour with no problem at all.

Yeah .. right. There is no restriction when you move domains between your sub-accounts. But the restriction is there if you want to push domains between 2 different accounts.

If I push a domain to you today, then you can't transfer it to someone else (other than your sub-account) before the end of 7 days. :huh:

FusionX

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FusionX said:
If I push a domain to you today, then you can't transfer it to someone else (other than your sub-account) before the end of 7 days. :huh:

FusionX

Learn something new everyday :wink:

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
now i am all confused with the various answers here :huh:

so let's try this again..

after the name was pushed from someone else's enom account to my enom account, the following day can i initiate registrar transfer away from enom

FusionX

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
producer said:
now i am all confused with the various answers here :huh:

so let's try this again..

after the name was pushed from someone else's enom account to my enom account, the following day can i initiate registrar transfer away from enom

Uhh...oh. Sorry for confusing you. I was only commenting on pushing between eNom accounts.

I don't think that there is any restriction on TRANSFERRING OUT a domain name from eNom to any other registrar. The only restriction will be that it has to wait 60 days from the date of initial registration. So if the domain was registered with eNom more than 60 days ago, then you can transfer it OUT to a different registrar.

Hope this helps.

FusionX

Mr Webname said:
Learn something new everyday :wink:

Talk about learning something new. Here is what I just learned regarding push between accounts:

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=64835

:) :)
FusionX

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom