Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

enom refill problem !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this morning i made another refill on one of my enom accounts and 90 minutes later the money is still nowhere to be found in my acount.
so i email enom support to take care of this asap as i need it to run my api on enom.
support replies with
---
"Hello wolfgang,

We are at the mercy of paypal on their refills. We dont add funds to the resellers account until paypal alerts us that the process has completed and the funds are in our account. Paypal refills can take 24 hours or so to post to our account. We have been seeing a lot of people compliaining that its taking longer then ususal today so it would appear that their system is lagging a little.

"
---
this is pure bulls**t !!
paypal automatically sends a signal to the paypal log on enoms server instantly and the enom server than updated the account status (i do know this as i use the same technic on one of my websites ) - so does enom wants to tell me that the paypal computer start thinking ...well now i got this guys money , but i wait 24 hours to notify enoms server about the money ??
i don't think so... but mybe my money is no good at enom anymore ??
----

M

mole

Same problem happened to me today. PayPal refills have been instantaneous for eNom in the past. My account still hasn't updated after more than 10 hrs. Maybe its got something to do with the new skin.

Also DNS hosting used to be instantaneous as well. It took 30 min before it kicked in today.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YES!! It happened to me today too, I refilled $100 via paypal and it only counted for about $20 in the first and reduced to $14 in few mins later.
Paypal has sent the receipt to me confirmed that I have sent $100 to enom.

cambler

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's not true, actually. I use PayPal for selling DropShark and photograph prints. Depending on where the payment is coming from their IPN system can take upwards of a day to post a completed transaction.

It posts a notification immediately, but the confirmation can sometimes lag by a day or even more.

With DropShark, I give the customer the benefit of the doubt and enter them immediately. With my prints, though, I wait for confirmation of funds before I order their print.

PayPal is not always immediate with confirmations.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My account seems to be end up with a correct amount now, enom has fixed the problem I think.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i use paypal also frequently with ipn.log on my server and 100% of the time i get the log entry instantly !! then it is a matter making your server script update according to the paypal log your server got. if you like i can even give you access to the payment option and we can see that even today it is instantly.(at least on my server.)

yes , number just was updated !

M

mole

Problem fixed, apparently some glitch in the PayPal re-fill system today.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cambler said:
That's not true, actually. I use PayPal for selling DropShark and photograph prints. Depending on where the payment is coming from their IPN system can take upwards of a day to post a completed transaction.

It posts a notification immediately, but the confirmation can sometimes lag by a day or even more.

With DropShark, I give the customer the benefit of the doubt and enter them immediately. With my prints, though, I wait for confirmation of funds before I order their print.

PayPal is not always immediate with confirmations.

That is quite odd as I have both received and sent hundreds of paypal's all over the world (actually received more than I sent) for some yrs and everyone incuding myself, without exeption, always got them instantly. I must disagree that there is a lag due to paypal, I am certain any delay is due to an issue caused by the recipient.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I experienced the same problem. It took several hours to update in the system. It has never taken this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom