Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Enom Renewal Promo Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an Enom renewal promo code? Need to renew a few domains I just bought that I didn't know were expired. My current rate is $35 per year, I'd like to transfer them out to my primary register after renewal.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to push them to someone with a reseller account there that you trust, have them renew, push them back to you. I try to get mine out of enom before renewal comes up.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, was mainly looking for a code that would allow me to renew the domains since they were already located in my account and Enom has the ridiculous 7 day rule

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simply transfer them to a low cost registrar like the number 1 of the registration. It will cost $7-8 per domain plus 1 free year.
Transfer is effective within 5 minutes ;-) Hope that help.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the problem is that enom does not allow any transfers or pushes after the name expires...This happened to before with a few names and it sucked having to pay the $35 on the ones I renewed. I believe he will need a discount code as he is asking for.

Ana

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can still push it to a cheaper renewal rate account at enom, instead of the traditional one domain push use 'Bulk Push' under Bulk Tools from the drop down menu and type expired domains manually. Get a cheaper account first to push to and you're done :)

I still do the same trick since I moved all my kids to Moniker but it just happens that you forget some every year till the last minute when they're expired!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators