Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eNom renewal rate: $30 for a .biz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey there,
I recently came to renew one of my LLL.biz domains held at eNom, and was shocked to notice that the renewal price was $29.95 for that year?

Is this normal? Renewal rates for a .biz at GoDaddy would be $7.99, why is this so high? I currently hold 8 LLL.biz domains at eNom - is it best to simply move them to GoDaddy (considering the renewal fees), then?

Thanks,
Tristan

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Then you have a retail vs. a reseller account.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had the exact same same happen to me...I called enom...they did nothing for me...I moved my names.

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow that sucks - I may as well move these names to GoDaddy then, and just use eNom as a place to get domains pushed to me.
Thanks for the help both :)
Tristan

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Tristan, it all depends on what type of account you have. Retail accounts - eNom's default - have higher pricing that reseller accounts. Get a reseller account and push your domains there. If you transfer to GD you pay renewal fees.

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fair enough point thanks :) Although don't you have to pay for a reseller account? If not (or if it's not much), how do I get one?
Thanks a lot,
Tristan

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Tristen,

I will set you up with an Enom 8.95 account and you can push your domain into the lower priced account and renew there.
Please let me know if you want to do this, I am happy to help.

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Domainator,
Yes, it'd be great if you could do that for me, I'd really appreciate it :) Feel free to PM me if you need any details and/or once the account is set-up.
Thanks a lot,
Tristan

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Renewal or Registration fee for a .biz is $6.95 on my enom account, It is the reseller above you that sets the pricing, contact your reseller and ask them to reduce it, if you cant, I can create a $8.95 Enom account for you with $8.95 pricing for .com, .net, org, .us .info .biz.

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can create anyone a ENOM $8.85 retail account for free

T

tekz999

I can create anyone a ENOM $8.95 reseller account for free. You can create sub-reseller accounts under you and earn commission per domain registered, renewed, and transfered! :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom