Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom Reseller Account Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remnant

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying to sell my 7.05 Enom Account. I have a buyer that is asking me whether or not the 7.05 Enom Account is a true reseller and top level registration account as well as other questions.

Here's his exact email:

==============
I need an Enom acct for my new script at http://domainsaide.com, whcich allows for domain registration of searched domains. This script works real well, with the addition of the DramSystem tied to the reselelr acct at Enom. I need to make sure that this acct is the true reseller acct at Enom, I guess bascially it is the Top level registration acct. If possible please point me in the direction of proper documentation for the acct you are selling. I also assume there is no problem with transferring the acct to someone else. I also need to know what the funding requirements are for the acct and if it allows me to setup resellers through me, etc. How are payments handled?? Through Enom or your own payment gateway etc.
==============

Is there a 1 set standard for all Enom reseller accounts, or are there different types?

Thanks very much,
Dan

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All resellers accounts are the same other than the pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom