Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eNom reseller account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of people here have an eNom reseller account. What should I know before taking the plunge? Can you just use the free one for lower reg pricing for yourself, or do you actually have to operate a reselling site as well? Any special tips I should know about? What about customer support - I mean for your own customers if you do resell? Input appreciated...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
check out enom.com/reseller

some members and others sell enom resellers accounts below $8.95 pricing.
you can get a reseller account with $6.95 pricing via another reseller or buy from enom @ $7k

enom offers free pushing between other enom account holders
a website is not necessary to be a reseller
any subaccount ou create as a reseller, you will be their customer support,but Enom will give support to all their customers.

any other questions....lmk

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My support is this message to new customers:
"Help is available on the top Right Hand side"
Then enom look after them

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IT depends how many domains you are planning on registering. I think it's generally best to start with a $8.95 account provided by a reseller of eNom and then switch to a $6.95 account which can be purchased from a third party (such as members here) or you can get one for free from eNom with a deposit.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks again to everyone for their input. I spoke to someone about it yesterday, and wanted to ask a few more questions here about items we didn't talk about, such as: what level of reseller status is required to set up the kinds of free $8.95 account sign-up websites so many people seem to have? What's required to get this level of reseller status and how much pre-funding is required? What commissions are earned from the activity of those who sign up through your site? Thanks in advance if any one has the time and inclination to answer these...

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
to get a free $8.95 account sign-up website you will need 2 things

1.a $6.95 account (PM me if you want to buy one of mine or deposit $7000 with enom)

and 2. A $100 web site thing from Enom that they call a PDQ

www said:
Yes, thanks again to everyone for their input. I spoke to someone about it yesterday, and wanted to ask a few more questions here about items we didn't talk about, such as: what level of reseller status is required to set up the kinds of free $8.95 account sign-up websites so many people seem to have? What's required to get this level of reseller status and how much pre-funding is required? What commissions are earned from the activity of those who sign up through your site? Thanks in advance if any one has the time and inclination to answer these...

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to you both for this extra info - I think I have a pretty good perspective on it now. The link is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom