Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eNom resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.

abrams1117

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Note: Both accounts are mine;does this make a differance?

I registered a domain with an eNom reseller,and while at another eNom reseller site accessed that domain's control panel.

Can you access you domain's control panel from any eNom resellers page??

thanks

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Should I be worried about this? The best place to ask is eNom support, this is their reply:

>>Resellers control the rates of their sub-accounts and
>>will not have access to your sub-accounts.

Think we have a problem here?

M

Mik

abrams it depends what you mean by different site. Enom has a centralised system so you can log onto your accounts from any control panel since the same server is being accessed from all the different control panels.
For example I can go to registrarpdq.com and get into my enom account, I can do the same from any other pdq site since they all run the same backend. So yes this is normal.
To modify a domain you must either be logged in as the account who registered it or have the domain name password as far as I am aware.

If you registered the domain as reseller 1 and logged in as reseller 2 and could modify the domain then there is a problem. but you can log into reseller 1 from reseller 2's page since it all runs off the same back end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom