Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom sub-reseller pricing below 8.95 still possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petertdavis

Don't be afraid to see...
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've noticed more than one company claiming to be able to create enom sub-reseller accounts with pricing under 8.95. Anyone here got the details on that?

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Teoretically not, practically yes. :)

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Zoltan, you've cut a deal with enom to allow you to create sub-resellers with sub-8.95 pricing?

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by petertdavis
Zoltan, you've cut a deal with enom to allow you to create sub-resellers with sub-8.95 pricing?

No, read this.

How does it work?

1. When you signup to any of our reseller plans (from Starter to Enterprise), you get a $8.95 enom subreseller account from us. We will call $8.95 "reference price". You will be able to register domain names directly through your enom control panel at $8.95 / year.
2. You also get a separate account from DomainResell.biz at the rate you have purchased from us. We will call this rate "buying price". Everytime you buy a new domain through enom's control panel, you will access DomainResell.biz's control panel and enter the order details there. Our staff will verify the validity of the order and credit your account with the difference between reference price and buying price. For example if your buying price is $7.95 (Professional Reseller) we will credit your account with $1.00 ($8.95 - $7.95) so you will have $1.00 commission. Once your commission reach your buying price you can request from DomainResell.biz's control panel to register you a free domain name and push it to your account. For example, in case of a $7.95 buying price, you register 8 domains at $8.95 (8 * $1.00 = $8.00) and get the 9th one for free pushed to your reseller account!

Hope this clear things.

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah, I see, you're sharing the commission generated on each sale. Very creative. ;)

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by petertdavis
Ah, I see, you're sharing the commission generated on each sale. Very creative. ;)

Thanks. :)

wendat

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are also few resellers who had pre-installed sub-accounts with a lower price.
When Enom freeze the price at $8.95 they could not change the price of those pre-set sub-accounts.
Also, a reseller can set up "Retail" account with a lower price than $8.95

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting... i use WWD - BestRegistration.com

URLCollection

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We can do ENOM reseller accounts below $8.95 - No Problem -
Write our Domains Director at [email protected] and she will help set up accounts as low $7.50 (100 domains min.) We havve over 1200 Domain Resellers worldwide.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's interesting to know ??? Unless your domain director created subreseller account before the October 8.95 policy sent out by enom....:confused: :confused: :confused:

tw

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think they're getting some kind of deal with enom allowing them to create new reseller accounts with sub-8.95 pricing.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We know about the 8.95 subreseller account but not lower.

tw

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, anyone with a reseller account can make a 8.95 sub-reseller. But, I highly suspect that enom is making deals with specific companies to allow them to make new sub-reseller accounts with sub-8.95 pricing. I was just curious if anyone knew what conditions enom was asking. I tried asking, but got brushed aside. I presume, as with their 1000 domains to get 6.95, they're offering it to customers who maintain a specific level of business, and I was just courious what that might be.

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you a direct ETP to enom? I would like to discuss this with you would you mind if you can pm me your phone number so we can chat about it.

tw

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have IM ?

petertdavis

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yea, but I almost never use it anymore. Never can get anything done with it on, with all those message boxes poping up. ;)

EM @MAJ.com

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha, same reason I never use it for a year now.

tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom