Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom-Subaccount. How much responsible you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Reseller,

We recently received notification that your sub-reseller listed above has issued a chargeback in the amount of $XXXX.00. I’m sure you are aware that you have complete financial responsibility for their transactions. The funds have been spent, meaning that you are responsible for that amount. I need any/all information that you have related to that sub-account, and suggest that you notify them to find out exactly what has occurred in this situation. I need a response from you at your earliest opportunity.

Regards,

Fraud Prevention Manager

eNom Inc.

1. How much responsibility one has for his subaccount.

2. They say u cant remove subaccount for future dealings also. If the subaccount has even 1$ or a domain in it. How can a contract be valid for life.

3. Does anyone know any way to get yourself dis-associated with your subaccount atlest for future deals.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Many of the agreements that domainers accept are like this. I would suggest that you may technically be responsibile, but if they value your business you might be able to avoid responsibility for this account if you take a stand.

I wouldn't pay the money unless they threaten you with closure of your account. They may make an exception for you if you keep it quiet. So, give them the information and don't put up a big fuss just yet (they will just tell you that you agreed to be responsibile, anyway). Sometimes these problems go away and sometimes not.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You could always create a standard ENOM account and give notice to the domainer in question and then go in and transfer all domains in to the other ENOM account and send the username and password to the him.

This way you no longer have to deal with him.

However you are still left with the situation of the chargeback.

Tough Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom