Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom subaccount question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I've obtained a $7.95 reseller account which I had to fill with $100 in order to be able to use. Now I've created some $8.95 sub-accounts and I have a dilemma: Will the owners of the sub-accounts have to pre-pay $100 worth of domain names as well?

Cheers,
WhoWhere.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhoWhere
Hello,

I've obtained a $7.95 reseller account which I had to fill with $100 in order to be able to use. Now I've created some $8.95 sub-accounts and I have a dilemma: Will the owners of the sub-accounts have to pre-pay $100 worth of domain names as well?

Cheers,
WhoWhere.

If You make reseller account, then Yes, If retail, then not!

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have a choice - you can set them up as Reseller or Retail.
If you set them up as Reseller they will have to load $100 (min), if you set them up as Retail they will pay just for each individual name as it is registered.

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm, this only brings me to more questions:

If I set them up as retail, will I be able to offer them $8.95 as pricing and will they be able to sign up for Registry Rocket?

Thank you.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"RegistryRocket is a customizable e-commerce web page and a Credit Card Processing service for resellers."

"Sorry, you must be an official eNom Reseller to sign-up for RegistryRocket.
If you would like more information on how to become a reseller, please send an email to [email protected]. Thank you."

From the above it will be seen that Retail accounts cannot use Registry Rocket.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WhoWhere
Hmm, this only brings me to more questions:

If I set them up as retail, will I be able to offer them $8.95 as pricing and will they be able to sign up for Registry Rocket?

Thank you.

If you set them up as retail, the price should equal at least your cost PLUS the cc processing fee of ENOM (about $1.30 - read ENOM help files, it's a set fee +% of price). From ENOM's help "fee for merchant services is 95 cents($0.95) plus 3% of the transaction"

Example: If your cost is $7.95 and you set the retail account at $9.20, your profit per transaction will be $.02.

Apparently, you cannot set a retail (client) account priced at $8.95 with a $7.95 (your) account -- to answer your question.

Registry ROcket, API and PDQ is for resellers only.

Contact me if you need more info.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is enom the best for resselling (making a website to register)? What about wild west domain (godaddy) or some others?

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have 3 resellers accounts from enom, tucows and wwd. I preferred enom then tucows then wwd. Enom provides complete reseller packages e.g. DNS management, forwarding services, etc. WWD provides almost the same free service of enom. I still like tucows (opensrs) because of community professionalism.

Just a thought, if you have specific question. Send me pm.

Regards,
tw

M

mole

Always wondered - what's the difference between an eNOM ETP account and Reseller account?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Always wondered - what's the difference between an eNOM ETP account and Reseller account?

An ETP account is an account setup directly with Enom ($6000+ up front), whereas a Reseller Account is set up by an ETP account holder or another Reseller account holder.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, as far as I am concerned, all resellers who take their job seriously are eNoms ETP's.

I mean, perhaps technically the top tier are closer ETP's but all resellers are treated by eNom with respect and professionalism.
This is from my own observation.

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think ETP is "Enom Technology Partner", meaning you are a first level reseller and get support directly from enom. Other resellers get their first line support and pricing from the ETP above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom