Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enom the worlds worst registrar !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This must go to enom !

Customer support the worst ever,i cannot renew a domain through the dcontrol panel and cannot renew it over the phone,what a bunch of jokers ! with 2 days left for expiry,they then tell me upto 48hrs for a response on the problem !the biggest bunch of jokers i have ever known.

Whoever has domains with enom must be nuts !

Domain Days 2024

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's definitely a tossup between the two.
Enom & registerfly both suck d*cks!
Pred

W

Wise

I suppose the obvious qusetion is why leave it so late to renew??

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suppose the obvious qusetion is why leave it so late to renew??
Nope. With a good registrar worth it's salt, it shouldn't be an issue.
eg: Moniker
No doubt Bully has been trying for a while anyway. These two joke outfit registrars are well documented on here for these glitches.
Pred ;)

W

Wise

Agreed, but as we all know, leaving it so late can lead to trouble with any registrar potentially, regardless of who you use. I had similiar problem in the past (one off's I must add) at godaddy and namecheap.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but as we all know, leaving it so late can lead to trouble with any registrar potentially, regardless of who you use. I had similiar problem in the past (one off's I must add) at godaddy and namecheap.

Yes true. :yes:
Must admit only have about 7 with enom,(never handreg any with them) just purchased that had pushed across.
Funnily enough had one with a month to go & renewed today as i thought i know enom are a nightmare, better make sure & try to reg early. Was okay ;)
cheers
Pred

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I've been with them Enom now for 5 years and have over 500 domains, the only complaints I have is; 1) There web site is very slow, it seems too take forever to process a transaction, and 2) When I open a support ticket, I learned you have word it so a child can understand it, otherwise they get it wrong....I'm pleased with them overall, however I do plan to transfer some names over to my Moniker account and give them a try.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Because my domain was with www.tv who have been purchased by enom,i cannot change my registrar as its a premium .tv domain ! :-(

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Because my domain was with www.tv who have been purchased by enom,i cannot change my registrar as its a premium .tv domain ! :-(

Did you check to see if every Registrar does this? or it only Enom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom