Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Enom - Unlike any other registrar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A domain is removed from my account without authorization.

That is theft by the way. Apparently not a big deal.

This is the reply these give me

"This issue is something that will need to be settled through legal channels if you are unable to resolve with the current reigstrant. eNom cannot intervene in domain ownership disputes nor can we make any determination as to who the rightful registrant should be. We will comply with any decision issued by a court of law."

Thoughts?

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How did u realize the domain had been stolen?

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I checked because it was an hour away from being transferred to my main register which is also interesting.

After noticing my transfer had not gone through I did a whois check to see it was moved to another account without my authorization - the same person who was making up lies and begging to get the domain back - mrsjello

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not that it is right that this happened but you should at least state ALL the facts....
The domain was returned to the original account holder that pushed it to your account 24hrs or less beforehand.
He claims it was a mistake, you have a different opinion and I can see why.

Should the name have been pulled back to his account? Probably not.
Can you do anything about it now to cause eNom to get into the middle of this? no.

BTW, did Igal refund you the $50 ?

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually it was close to 48 hours.

How nice would it be if everyone could take back a domain after they sold it, because they sold it to cheap.

What a wonderful world that would be.

Problem is that is totally illegal.

I prefer to follow the law.

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

BTW I am not surprised. I have seen a lot of corruptness and was expecting it.

Funny thing is I once sold him a domain where I got a higher offer shortly after but do you think he would have returned the domain for me to let me sell higher? hahaha no.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

So you have a domain that was stolen from me and they will do nothing about it.

Moderators afraid to even ban the guy.

I don't know how people get through life being so cowardly.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you've started no less than FOUR threads on this same subject here, all trying to cast eNom as the villain.

What you're failing to realize is that is not making you look better... one thread would have been sufficient.

Also, the one that reneged on your deal, no matter how he did it, should be the one you are venting about - not the Registrar. You don't know what he told them to get the domain push reversed, do you? Have you stopped to think how he did that? No, it wasn't likely some special treatment... more likely he told them he'd "pushed a name by mistake" or something to that effect. Like it or not, the push got reversed.

According to you, that name was what you paid for. The evidence is sketchy on that point... how many names were there? And what about the monies paid, again - were they refunded?

Seriously, I get it why you are angry, but if a wrongdoing occurred it was the guy you got the name from not the registrar.

oh, BTW... it was never "an hour away from being transferred" as eNom waits 5 full days to default ACK any transfer request. Maybe an hour away from the transfer request... but it wasn't going anywhere for a while.

TechMan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You don't know what he told them to get the domain push reversed, do you? Have you stopped to think how he did that? No, it wasn't likely some special treatment... more likely he told them he'd "pushed a name by mistake" or something to that effect. Like it or not, the push got reversed.

This is what the problem is. According to TooManyDomains he was the owner of domain at that time so a registrar cannot just push back the domain no matter what. This is not some child's play where they can take back when ever they want. What ever the case is a registrar must give explanation to the user from whom domain was taken back because they are the one affected by this deal.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah cartoonz I really dont care how I come off. I know I look like a lunatic starting 10 threads.

Much more important then someone's personality is the law.

And the law tells me it is illegal to have a domain removed from my account without my authorization.

---------- Post added at 06:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Cartoonz yes it was an hour away as my register secures the transfer in 2 days, cause the other domain I bought from him transferred an hour later.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

This is all that needs to be said for the people like Cartoonz that don't understand.

A DOMAIN THAT I OWNED WAS REMOVED FROM MY ENOM ACCOUNT AND ENOM WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT.

That is not reneg. That is THEFT.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you've started no less than FOUR threads on this same subject here, all trying to cast eNom as the villain.

What you're failing to realize is that is not making you look better... one thread would have been sufficient.

Also, the one that reneged on your deal, no matter how he did it, should be the one you are venting about - not the Registrar. You don't know what he told them to get the domain push reversed, do you? Have you stopped to think how he did that? No, it wasn't likely some special treatment... more likely he told them he'd "pushed a name by mistake" or something to that effect. Like it or not, the push got reversed.

According to you, that name was what you paid for. The evidence is sketchy on that point... how many names were there? And what about the monies paid, again - were they refunded?

Seriously, I get it why you are angry, but if a wrongdoing occurred it was the guy you got the name from not the registrar.

oh, BTW... it was never "an hour away from being transferred" as eNom waits 5 full days to default ACK any transfer request. Maybe an hour away from the transfer request... but it wasn't going anywhere for a while.
the funny thing is, enom says you need to use legal channels to get any kind of action from them yet they must have reversed the push from the seller...is that not being involved without legal action?

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You've seen how they handle this. Imagine how they handle namejet. I am sure stories will be coming out years from now on.

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Demand media gets no trust and no respect from me. Despicable.

axeman

The One and Only
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A domain is removed from my account without authorization.

That is theft by the way. Apparently not a big deal.

This is the reply these give me

"This issue is something that will need to be settled through legal channels if you are unable to resolve with the current reigstrant. eNom cannot intervene in domain ownership disputes nor can we make any determination as to who the rightful registrant should be. We will comply with any decision issued by a court of law."

Thoughts?

Would you care to share the domain name? You can PM me if you like.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cartoonz yes it was an hour away as my register secures the transfer in 2 days, cause the other domain I bought from him transferred an hour later.

see, that part is technically impossible, making the rest of your rantings less credible as well.\

I still say you should be screaming more about the seller doing this at all and move this to the unresolved sales section.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No its not -- go do your detective work and see when INPATIENTDRUGREHABCENTERS.COM was pushed and see who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't.

The domain that I purchased at the same time. The name I should have had transferred to me the same time.

"
I still say you should be screaming more about the seller doing this at all and move this to the unresolved sales section. "

Another example of you not knowing wtf you are talking about.

Enom manages my assets. That's a big trusted responsibility that lies on them, not mrs jello.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know more about how transfers/registrars work than you do apparently.

Fact is, the seller has the domain name. eNom will not do anything but you should be able to resolve it with the seller.
Look, the core issue you have is one of a supposed reversed transaction with the seller.
HOW he reversed it is actually understandable, but you don't seem to really care about that. Much easier to throw a snit fit instead of really thinking about it, I guess. HINT: He did not tell eNom he sold a name and regretted it afterward...

IF you have a valid provable claim to the domain (NOT just "it was in my acount") then you should be pursuing that avenue and force the seller to make good. That is not what you are attempting to do with all these threads. Lambasting eNom may make you feel good, but it will not get you the domain. Only the seller can provide you with that satisfaction. What's more important, the domain or the drama?

Instead, you are acting like a raving lunatic seemingly more concerned with creating drama than resolution. Not the first time you've gone off the rails this way either it seems...

But no matter, I'm out of this.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I almost pulled the trigger on the same domain name. I would be irate if the other person did this to me as well. And what's worse - it looks as though they will get away with it. Different rules for different people - that's what it looks like to me.

TooManyDomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Talk to the seller? Are you kidding me?

You must have not been following the story. The seller was begging me to return the domain making up lies and offering junk.

When I rejected, he insulted me.

Later on, I find out the name has been removed from my account.

Only 2 parties could be responsible for this.

1 was legally responsible and that was enom and that is who im focusing on.

Both despicable on an ethical level but on a legal level enom was responsible.

Glamorama

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
enom/bulkregister had alot of bad feedback lately. It will not help them to not come out here and state what happened in this case.
I have an other issue with them since 2 weeks, so Im happy I transfered my domains away from them.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that the trick is, the domain in question involves a registrar, you are not dealing with Enom direct, therefore they don't want to be dragged into the dispute.
Not saying this is right, just saying.

Maybe you should leave negative TR and be done with it.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

I mean: reseller

Glamorama

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
enom/bulkregister had alot of bad feedback lately. It will not help them to not come out here and state what happened in this case.
I have an other issue with them since 2 weeks, so Im happy I transfered my domains away from them.

Finally enom solved my issue after about 3 weeks. It could have been solved immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom