Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Enom: "Your expected wait time is..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I call bullshit. They employ some of the most incompetent support staff I have ever dealt with.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
efullofshit.com they should be called,they must be one of the worst registrars out there !

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Shitropolis is my call.

I have never had an account with them but I have had other resellers "create" accounts for me when I have purchased domain names from an eNom account holder.

The end result? Even though the domain name was supposedly in my name and in "my account", the reseller controls everything. I had no access to my account, I wanted to transfer the domains out to my own registrar and renew the registration, the reseller never responded to repeated requests for assistance, and there was no response from eNom. Lost three LLN.com's, thank you very much.

The most recent? As much as he tried, another reseller could not even access his own account to send me the authorization code to transfer. He kept getting error messages. After more than a week and a half, he gave up trying to call or email eNom waiting for assistance. He refunded my money.

And I thought GoDaddy was crap. After losing a total of 4 domains with eNom holders, I refuse to even consider buying from a seller boasting an eNom account. If I see eNom, I say eNuff! See Ya!

Yup, Shitropolis.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great registrar...shitty support...very nice..but not helpful...exactly 6 days ago I waited an hour just to talk to some bubbly support dude named "Russell" that promised to do some stuff to assist me in a domain push issue and never did. But mind you, was very nice. lol Also, asked about email forwarding from one of my domains to my primary email address that NEVER works and his explanation was "everyone has that problem" and that enoms mail servers are blocked by almost EVERYONE because of spam issues from other domains...he could offer no help, and there is no trace or record of lost mail...and no way to fix it...basically they just said if it's important email, don't use their service...literally.

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hear allot of complaints about eNom but the thing I am often faced with this question. Who is better? They all seem to have some issues, I mean all of them. It's almost as if in this industry we cannot choose the best as there is no best but we choose the one with the least amount of issues. The only one I would never, never use again is 1&1, they literally steal from people. Other than that good luck finding someone "better" than eNom while they might not be the best they are pretty good at allot of things like DNS propagation, which godaddy is incrediably slow at. Just some thoughts.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like Godaddy support..like enom's interface and DNS...aol email...

Maybe we could morph them all into Godenomal.com

Kevin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL Chris!

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I find enom support very helpful. The secret is to go direct to the top, I have the email address of the Support Manager. Response time is normally 2-4 hours.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Phone support is the worst on enom.
Email support is poor,as they have no proper content to our questions in their answers.
user interface is cool.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been an ETP for a couple of years, and before that I was a reseller.
I have quiet a large portfolio at Enom.
I have noticed a rapid decline in their support within the last 4-5 months.
I use to get replies to my emails/support tickets within hours. Now, I get no replies after DAYS (still have an open support ticket that is 7 days old).
The answer is usually taken care of by phone.
It is very sad as they are a superb registrar, one of the best out there with Moniker.
But the support problem which is pretty recent is making me think very seriously of an all out transfer, although it is tough with thousands of names to do at once.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Godaddy support is second to none ! seeker you got the cash to transfer the lot in one hit ! ;-)

shaolinmonk

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe this is the third or fourth thread in very recent times to sound off at Enom and 'tell it as it is' with regard their fall from grace. I've already contributed to previous threads so I won't repeat myself here, suffice to say I do hope someone at Enom is taking note. Enom needs to remember that no matter how big (and arrogant) one gets, no company can afford to ignore its clients, especially its core clients (such as to be found here on DNF). Seems to me things have to change very quickly at Enom before the $%#@ hits the fan!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm in the 9th day since I opened a support ticket and still no word.

I pay Enom over $200 a month just on renewals and they treat me like this? the first $3000 I get, I'm transferring all my domains to Moniker.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm in the 9th day since I opened a support ticket and still no word.

I pay Enom over $200 a month just on renewals and they treat me like this? the first $3000 I get, I'm transferring all my domains to Moniker.

Ive been doing that the last year, and just went to transfer the last 4 to Moniker,

Sure enough, the Enom supplied EPP codes are wrong so I am now prepared for another 7 day + wait for them to supply correct ones.

I will be glad to see the back of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom