Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eNom's PDQ: My Website in ERROR PAGE Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I switched from DRAMS because they had a bug that prevented one of my customers from "renewing" through me for no good reason. They claimed it was eNom's fault, and couldn't tell me anything else. No "fix", no anything... simply left to the fact that my customer would have to transfer elsewhere in order to renew his domain name. Nice. I couldn't even FIX it myself because DRAMs is encrypted.

But this isn't about DRAMS, I switched to PDQ a while back HOPING it would be better. And it IS. It's great. Re-designed to look better than the standard scheme, its fine. Only now...
Note: This site uses third party cookies.
Please turn cookies on to continue.
The only problem... I have cookies turned on. Why am I seeing this? Ok. I realize this comes up occassionally on PDQ sites if you go *between* them, and the system gets confused (or some other actions you can take to weird things out). I understand that. Problem is... THIS IS WHAT EVERYONE IS SEEING.

I went to a few sites that read websites remotely, and navigate to my website, and... sure enough... same message. I use these sites to navigate to different PDQ sites, and everyone's website shows up except mine.

I've gone in and stripped out all my custom infomation, and its still not coming up. So... how many hours or days will my website be completely inaccessible? In the meantime, I can direct my EXISTING customers to RegisterPDQ.com to sign-in and edit their sites. Otherwise... I'm in the cold here. All the traffic I'm directing towards the site is useless (provided they follow the promotion).

I've been waiting a couple of hours for eNom to get back to me. Let's see... :mad:

I can't list the URL of my PDQ because it would be "self-promotion", but trust me... this isn't just "my machine". It's bogus is what it is. A fatal FLAW in the system that could leave you out of a website for an extended period of time.

I thought I'd outsourced these type of problems. It seems like I have to finish my own API script just so I can have access to everything.

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom