Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

eNom's response to Verisign's WLS letter (The saga continues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesn't it just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside seeing all the registrars joining hands on this issue?

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Problem is, ICANN and VS are like the mafia.
It can only be hoped that - if ICANN decides to ignore the complaints of enom etc. - it's gonna be some media covered issue so that the pressure on ICANN and VS grows.
Man i hate this monopoly cartel of ICANN and VS so much i can't find words to express it.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just another reason why I love eNom. :) "wait list squater" lmao

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's too bad us common folk seem to not have a voice in this process. enom's letter is very persuasive. let's hope it has an impact.

Y

_Yakov_

They need to press harder, agressively and cooperatively in order to win the case. Very good eNom decided to oppose wsl.

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
it's too bad us common folk seem to not have a voice in this process. enom's letter is very persuasive. let's hope it has an impact.

Is there something stopping us from writing a letter to represent the domain consumer opinion? Would they take it into consideration? After all, we are the party that WLS serves (or screws).

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GeorgeK
That should have been done a long time ago, Shiftlock. See, for example:

Right, and hopefully we all voiced our opinion at that time, but I still think it would be a good idea to collaborate on a letter to represent our collective opinion on the events that have taken place recently. I'm not sure if ICANN would take it into consideration at this point, but it sure couldn't hurt, especially if we mailed it with hundreds of DNForum (and DomainState) member signatures. Anyone want to write such a letter and post it here for peer review, comment and revision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom