Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

question enroll.app, smarthome.app, etc

This is a general or domain name related question.

bendytree

Reaction score
We purchased 8 ".app" domains (such as enroll, order, etc) but no longer have use for them since we've sold the business. Now we're looking to purchase a new high-end domain & want to sell these old names to help cover costs. I'm looking for advice on how best to approach this.

My first thought was a sedo or godaddy auction, but those have a lot of negative reviews. Is there a prefered auction site? Or does someone know of a broker that would shop them for a commission? I'm a newb at this but happy to share any details.

draco

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy no longer has Public auctions. You can list the domains as make offer or buy now.

Sedo charges $59 to list a domain on auction. No charge for make offer or buy now. You can push a domain to auction for free if someone makes an offer.

You might want to put up for sale pages on the domains. That way if someone visits a domain, they'll know it's for sale. Now they don't resolve to anything, except an error message.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom