Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

ENUM & Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabby

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of you may know about ENUM. If you don't, check out ENUM.info and/or ENUM.org.

Please opine about the affect of ENUM on domains. Will it change some angles of domain hunting?

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
very interestingcrabby..

does this mean that if you were to register a domain you would HAVE to take the associated telephone number ?

seems like brilliant "bundling" idea.. but we have seen that people prefer ala carte ..

For example .. I have cable, telephone and internet bundled for a !5 discount.. these pieces obviousely are not "bond" by any technology so we will skip that for a moment.. my point is simply that even though this bundling can save you a fair amount each month ..it is only used by around this company that provides it only has a a little better tha 20% sign up.. the message from this is people prefer ala-carte.. let them pick the services they want instead of putting it altogether and saying this is how it is...

Is this a consideration that is addressed somewhere? I only briefed the first page of your link.

one address for everything..or let me pick what I want for an address for each service ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom