Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

epik epik sms mobile authentication

This is a discussion about the domain name registrar/company Epik.
Domain summit 2024

JLJ

Level 1
Epik Staff
Reaction score
Hey @jmaurya

We've had a technical issue with one of our providers in a particular country - this issue has since been fixed and you should be able to retrieve the SMS Code - make sure you reboot your device and clear browser cache before attempting to do so.

Can you DM me with your Account Email, and I'll take a look to see if there was any error in the system.

Thanks!

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
You can also contact your mobile operator, sometimes the issue can be with them.

Reaction score
Hey @jmaurya

We've had a technical issue with one of our providers in a particular country - this issue has since been fixed and you should be able to retrieve the SMS Code - make sure you reboot your device and clear browser cache before attempting to do so.

Can you DM me with your Account Email, and I'll take a look to see if there was any error in the system.

Thanks!
private message sent.

You can also contact your mobile operator, sometimes the issue can be with them.
already epik staff confirm its technical issue, means its not my personal problem.... mobile network full, other service message received ....

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators