Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Escrow.com in trouble? No payment, no response from support

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with Escrow.com? I had a transaction close Monday afternoon and the buyer "accepted" the transaction. By end of day Tuesday, still no closing statement, so I emailed support.

Wednesday night - no closing statement, no payment, no response for support. I submit another support request.

Thursday night - STILL NOTHING.

If I don't get a deposit tomorrow, they will officially be in default according to their own terms. Not a huge transaction, but not small.... $1,800 to be exact.

This certainly sounds like the company is in trouble.... BEWARE!

armstrong

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I used them before, and they seemed alright. Have you tired calling them?

If you have a serious issue to report, please use our live phone support. It is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 4:00pm, Pacific.

* 888-511-8600 Toll-free (USA)
* 1-949-790-5890 (International)

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
JuniperPark said:
Anyone else having trouble with Escrow.com? I had a transaction close Monday afternoon and the buyer "accepted" the transaction. By end of day Tuesday, still no closing statement, so I emailed support.

Wednesday night - no closing statement, no payment, no response for support. I submit another support request.

Thursday night - STILL NOTHING.

If I don't get a deposit tomorrow, they will officially be in default according to their own terms. Not a huge transaction, but not small.... $1,800 to be exact.

This certainly sounds like the company is in trouble.... BEWARE!

Nah..

Escrow.com is one of the few services I can say is great.

Every big transaction I have done with them has gone through 100%.

0 problems..

I'm sure they will take care of you no problem.

I believe I spoke to a Matt when they needed to ask me something..

- Jordan

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've done over 100 transactions with them, and never saw them take more than a day or 2 to close a transaction... that's why I think something's wrong as we approach the 5 day mark...

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere on some board that someone who had just received a check from them, was told by an escrow.com employee to cash it right away. They wouldn't say why. Seriously.

Sorry I can't remeber where. Think ds maybe.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:|

I have no pending transactions their right now..

but.. why?
- Jordan

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sharpy said:
I read somewhere on some board that someone who had just received a check from them, was told by an escrow.com employee to cash it right away. They wouldn't say why. Seriously.

That's not good news. I just had one transaction finalized there today and another one that should be done tomorrow. A fair amount of money I would just as soon not have in limbo. I would thnink they would have to be bonded to operate an escrow operation.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never had any problems with them. But Yes sometimes it takes more then 2 days to close the deal.

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have used them many times before; always been an efficient operation. Hope this is not an inkling of any seriously bad news!?

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I received the closing statement just now (Friday morning). No explanation or response from my (2) support requests yet.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
JuniperPark said:
UPDATE:

I received the closing statement just now (Friday morning). No explanation or response from my (2) support requests yet.

I've had that problem previously. I just started using them again and they seem to be on the ball now. Two transcations this week with no waits. They do seem to vary in service times, and I do wish that they would be more consistent.....but what service do we all use that is consistent?

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah I've also waited a few days before. Normally fast but there are occassions where it might take a little longer. At least this has been my experience.
Glad it came through for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom