Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Escrow.com Money not received after nearly 1 month?

gycionka

Reaction score
Sold a domain through Escrow.com, the deal was closed on Dec 19 2018. To this day, I have not received the funds. I live in the UK so it was an international wire transfer. After not receiving the money in their indicated 3-5 business days, I have started contacting their chat support every day. After a week of back and fourth, they have told me they started an investigation to find out where the money went. Over a week has passed and they have not provided me with any update. I was in contact with Jackson Elsegood on Namepros forums, but after replying once he has ignored the rest of my messages. I am considering filing complaints to the BBB and the Department of Business Oversight. Has anyone been in a similar situation before?

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its never taken more than 2 business days after getting the "Closing statement" notification before I had the money in my account, even though they state 3-6 days for international wires. I am based in Denmark so for now our banking situation is quite similar. Thats after 100s of transactions there.

I have heard of similar situations but they have always been either the fault of the user (some mistake in filling in the banking information) or one of the banks involved (3 or more banks can be involved before the money is in your account, though since you are in the UK its probably just two).

Jackson is a very nice guy but extremely busy, he can be gone for months at a time. If you really want someone responsive taking care of your case I would contact Mauli Fry:
p: +1 (415) 801 2270 ext: 4104
e: [email protected]

Maybe you could also cross check the information you gave Escrow.com with your bank and learn if they can see any unatributed incoming transactions in that amount.

Nina265

Reaction score
Hi,
One month is a long time. Maybe they still didn't find an answer where the money has gone.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom